Dear Loyal Customers,
Here at Ash Jumping Castles are reaching out to all our customers amid the new precautions around the COVID-19 Virus. We will be putting new safety protocols in place.
Due to recent events, we would like to take this opportunity to assure our customers that we are taking every precaution and working even harder to protect our customers and our employees.
WE’VE TAKEN ACTION:
- Maintain our high standard protocol of cleaning equipment in the warehouse.
- Enforce all equipment to be wiped down with a mix of Disinfectant and a bathroom cleaner (we find this best for PVC material) which is safe for humans and animals before the beginning of the event and after the event back at our base.
- Enforce sanitary guidelines with our staff before and after contact with guests. Our staff has always been required to practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing, we also ask that our customers also practice safe hygiene measures when using our equipment.
- We are making sure our staff does are not coming to work if they do not feel well. We urge our customers who are not feeling well to stay home and cancel their event.
- We will closely monitor updates from the World Health Organisation and Australian Government Department of Health.
We will keep this page updated with any other changes or amendments to our normal operating procedures due to COVID-19.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Ash Jumping Castles